May 28 - 31, 2011
Saturday, May 28 - Opening Reception & Show - 07:30pm-10:30pm
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, May 29-31, 10:00am-07:30pm
Demonstrations and exhibits of the latest instruments and techniques
include: sample isolation, purifications and preparation, crystal growth
and data collection, computer software for data storage, retrieval
analysis, graphics systems and databases, books, journals and other
materials essential to modern crystallographers.
- each booth is 8' deep x 10' wide
- standard background of berry, teal and white drape on aluminum
tubing, 8' high
- dividing rails are 3' high and are covered with teal drape
- a two-line (44" long x 7" high) identification sign, with
company name and booth number
- vendor product description in the Exhibitor Show Guide and on
the ACA web site.
- for-profit groups receive three meeting registrations per booth,
allowing entry to the scientific sessions*
- not-for-profit groups receive one meeting registration, allowing
entry to the scientific sessions*
*Any exhibition representative who intends to present a lecture or
poster must register separately as a meeting participant
For profit: $1,600 per booth
Not-for-profit: $450 for one booth (additional booths at for-profit rate)
First-time: $1,200 for one booth (additional booths at for-profit rate)
Photograph courtesy of Peter Mueller from the 2009 Annual
Meeting in Toronto
New this year:
Exhibitor promotional material will not be included in the conference bags. Instead Exhibitors
will be offered the opportunity to purchase a 'coupon' for insertion in
the Program & Schedule book. Click here for sample. Contact [email protected], for further information.
Special Offer for First-time Exhibitors
are pleased to offer first-time exhibitors a 25% discount off one
booth (does not apply to not-for-profit groups). Join the ACA as a
Corporate Member and receive an additional 10% off one booth rental.
Booth Registration Click here for floor plan
Register online or contact:
American Inst. of Physics
2 Huntington Quadrangle Suite 1NO1
Melville, NY 11747
p. (516) 576-2433 f. (516) 576-2481
Download the form that is below. Fax it to (716) 898-8695 or
P.O. Box 96 Ellicott Station
Buffalo, NY 14205-0096
p. (716) 898-8692 f. (716) 898-8695
Discounts for Corporate Members:
- preference in selection of exhibit space
- yearly discounts of 10% on one booth rental
- acknowledgment in the Program & Abstract Book
- subscription to Physics Today Magazine and ACA RefleXions
- acknowledgement in each issue of ACA
- one complimentary full page black & white advertisement
RefleXions each year ($826 value)
- one complimentary set of mailing labels of the entire
Not a member? Join now!
We draw more than 40 organizations to our dynamic
Annual Exhibit Show.
This year's exhibitors:
2011 Show Guide
Area Detector Systems Corporation
(Booth #509, 511)
Art Robbins Instruments
(Booth #400, 402)
Blake Industries, Inc.
Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre
Cryo Industries of America Inc.
(Booth #200, 202)
Douglas Instruments Ltd.
(Booth #312, 314)
International Union of Crystallography
Jan Scientific, Inc.
Lawrence Berkeley Lab-Advanced
MacCHESS Cornell Univ.
Micro Photonics, Inc.
Molecular Dimensions Inc.
(Booth #501, 503)
Oak Ridge & Los Alamos National Laboratories
Oxford Cryosystems Inc.
RCSB PDB & SBKB
Southeast Regional Collaborative Access Team (SER-CAT)
STOE & Cie GmbH
TTP LabTech Ltd.
(Booth #301, 303)