Exhibit Show, July 28 - 31, 2012
Mix, mingle and meet over 800 participants during the Opening Reception & Exhibit Show on Saturday, July 28
X-ray crystallography plays a steadily increasing role in fields such as structural chemistry, bioinformatics, nanotechnology, protein engineering, drug design, materials science, the study of gases, liquid crystals, minerals and polymers, and the rapid development and utilization of synchrotron radiation, neutron, and electron diffraction facilities.
Crystallography is relevant to any scientist dealing with molecules, including chemists, biologists, material scientists, bio-engineers, mathematicians, mineralogists, and physicists.
All coffee breaks and poster sessions are held in the exhibit hall offering you the opportunity to reach your target audience daily.
- First-time exhibitors receive 25% discount
- Discount rates for Not-for profits
- ACA Corporate Members receive an additional discount
- Your web site linked on the meeting web site
- Free listing in the Program and Show Guides
- The opportunity to purchase a 'coupon' for insertion in Program Book
Saturday, July 28 - 07:30pm-10:30pm
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, July 29-31, 10:00am-07:30pm
For profit: $1,800 per booth
Not-for-profit: $500 for one booth (add'l booths at for-profit rate)
First-time: $1,350 for one booth (add'l booths at for-profit rate)
Click to download floor-plan
Exhibitor Service Kit
Register online or contact:
American Inst. of Physics
2 Huntington Quadrangle Ste1NO1
Melville, NY 11747
p. (516) 576-2433 f. (516) 576-2481
Complete the form;return to:
P.O. Box 96 Ellicott Station
Buffalo, NY 14205-0096
p. (716) 898-8692
f. (716) 898-8695
Exhibitor promotional material will not be included in the conference materials. Instead Exhibitors will be offered the opportunity to purchase a 'coupon' for insertion in the Program & Schedule book. Click here for sample.
Contact: email@example.com, for further information.
We are pleased to offer first-time exhibitors a 25% discount off one booth (does not apply to not-for-profit groups). Join the ACA as a Corporate Member and receive an additional 10% off one booth rental.
*Any exhibition representative who intends to present a lecture or poster must register separately as a meeting participant
- each booth is 8' deep x 10' wide
- standard background of berry, teal and white drape on aluminum tubing, 8' high
- dividing rails are 3' high and are covered with teal drape
- a two-line (44" long x 7" high) identification sign, with company name and booth number
- vendor product description in the Exhibitor Show Guide and on the ACA web site
- for-profit groups receive three meeting registrations per booth, allowing entry to the scientific sessions*
- not-for-profit groups receive one meeting registration, allowing entry to the scientific sessions*
Discounts for ACA Corporate Members:
We are pleased to offer
new levels of Corporate Membership that suit your particular needs! Not
a member? Join today! Already a member? Upgrade now!
Emerald Ruby Diamond
All three levels will receive the following:
- Your company brand as an acknowledgement of your corporate support in quarterly issues of ACA RefleXions
- One free ad per year in ACA RefleXions
- Be seen with your company brand and link on ACA Home Page
- Preference in selection of exhibit space
- Discount on one booth at the Annual Exhibit Show
- Connect with your prospects and customers with an annual, free list rental of our membership mailing list
- Subscriptions to Physics Today, ACA RefleXions & the IUCr Newsletter
Not a member?