Other History Resources
- Rosalind Franklin Lecture 2016
Elspeth Garman, "From chocolate to drug discovery - what crystallography has done for the world"
- International Union of Crystallography (IUCr) and the ACA
In celebration of IYCr 2014 the ACA posted several interesting history links and a timeline.
- The Royal Institution of Great Britain also has a crystallography timeline as well as an online archive of lectures related to Sir William Henry Bragg and his son, Sir William Lawrence Bragg.
-Royal Institution crystallography timeline
-Bragg film archive
- Diamond Light Source (UK)
"New film premieres sparkling history of crystallography"
- 2010 Dorothy Hodgkin Memorial Lecture Elspeth Garman, "Crystallography one century AD (After Dorothy)"